You’re invited to celebrate our risen Savior during these Holy Week events!
- Sunday, April 14 – Sing with the choir at Telford Terrace at 2:15pm!
- Monday, April 15 – Friday, April 19: Holy Week services at First Baptist Church (Francis & Collins) at Noon. A light lunch will be served at 12:30pm daily.
- Wednesday, April 17: More Than Eggs, a dramatic experience of the last week of Jesus’s life, begins at 6pm. Dinner will be served in the MMC gym from 5pm-6pm. Activities, such as a bounce house and face-painting, will be in the parking lot!
- Thursday, April 18: Our Maundy Thursday service, featuring the choir, begins at 6:30pm in the sanctuary. This will be a service of “Tenebrae,” meaning “shadows,” which focuses on the depth of Christ’s suffering and death.
- 7:00am – Sunrise service in the MMC chapel
- 8:30am – Traditional worship (sanctuary)
- 10:45am – Blended worship (sanctuary)
- 2:00pm – Hispanic worship (Fellowship Hall)
- 5:42pm – Thrive (contemporary) worship (MMC gym)
Holy Week and Easter events – April 14-21